Congratulations to Olympic View Inn for all that you have done to help beautify Sequim’s landscape! Well done!
This award is presented at a Chamber luncheon and is offered only to current members of the Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce. To make a nomination please email your nominee to email@example.com or call 360-683-6197.
Deadline for nominations is the last Friday of the month. Nominations are verified by the Chamber staff. Once nominations have been verified, the Sequim Chamber Board of Directors will then determine the selected Shining Star. The selected member will be contacted on or around the 2nd Friday each month. That member will be highlighted our monthly newsletter.
To be nominated as ‘Shining Star’, the business member should do more than open the doors for their type of business. They should do something that sets them above and beyond, such as provide outstanding customer service, show case unique products, and demonstrate Chamber & community involvement, and more!
Criteria for Shining Star Nomination
- Must be an active member with the Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Must be in good standing.
- Member can only be selected one (1) time per calendar year (January – December)
And must demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Have demonstrated exceptional support to the community and the Sequim Chamber.
- Is active as a volunteer in our community and/or frequently participates in Chamber functions.
- Maintain a creative, innovative, or unique approach to business.
- Provide superior customer service and/or products.
- Exercises good business ethics
- Illustrates progressive business attitude
Written nominations from any chamber member will be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org